- This event has passed.
Seasearch Observer Course – Kerry
28th May 2022 - 29th May 2022
- Find out about the Seasearch project
- Gain a basic grounding in marine recording
- Learn how to recognise and classify marine habitats
- Learn how to complete the Seasearch Observation Form by watching a ‘video dive’
- Complete two dives (or snorkels) with a Seasearch tutor
This is an introductory course aimed at giving divers and snorkellers new to the project and new to marine recording a basic grounding. The course will consist of a one day classroom session and one day diving.
At the end of the course, you’ll get a Seasearch Qualification booklet. Once you have completed five forms for real (two on dives with a tutor available to help) you will be a qualified Seasearch Observer and able to take part in Seasearch dives or snorkels.
Cost €80 Adult, €60 Student
You can register by emailing Seasearchireland@gmail.com.